Je vais commander quelques module dont le Trans Europa:[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
"Trans Europa is a CV processor/generator module with a number of unique features:
• Octave switching over 9 octaves
• Voltage controlled octave switching, CV input is bipolar +/-5V
• Semitone transposition over 1 octave
• Voltage controlled semitone transposition, CV input is bipolar +/-5V
• 8 Modes
• Glide feature, which can be applied either manually or by external gate.
• CV thru, you can patch a 1V/oct voltage source in Trans Europa’s input, it will be replicated at the output, with the benefit that all Trans Europa’s features can be applied.
Although both CV inputs are bipolar +/-5V, they will also operate well from 0V to 5V CV sources, courtesy of the cunning way in which the input data is interpreted by Trans Europa.
By applying control voltages to the two CV inputs, arpeggios and tuned pseudo-random sequences can be achieved, the control voltages being quantised to octaves, semitones and various scales. Suitable input devices are wheels, joysticks, touch pads, FSRs, ribbons, LFOs, ADSRs, S/H etc"