Un voilà un qui va plaire à beaucoup de monde ici et ailleurs, je pense ...[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
“Pamela’s Workout” is a compact programmable BPM based clock source for your eurorack modular system. It provides 8 highly editable trigger outputs, all correlated to a direct and voltage controlled clock.
Pamela’s Workout grew for a central clock to sync both various modules and external devices (i.e DIN Sync, MFB Urzberg, SH101) outside of the computer and do it in a flexible way extending this for more creative uses also.
- BPM based clock with rates 25-300BPM.
- 8 clocked Trigger outputs each with independent adjustable;
+ 32 divisors and multipliers
+ From /512 to *48
+ Triplets, Evens, Odds etc
+ Trigger width
+ Random skip
+ Delay and delay division (for complex shuffle)
+ Beat Offset
- Sync to an external clock input
- Voltage controlled clock stop/start
- Voltage control of clock rate
- Simple realtime user interface
- Non-volitaile, settings saved between power cycles
- Sync sequencers etc, provide a din sync output with adaptor
- Easy firmware upgrades with no special hardware, just audio out
- Skiff friendly
* Supply: +12V
* Current Draw: ~30 – 80ma (all triggers simultaneously open)
* Panel size: 8 HP
* Panel depth: 22mm (including power header)
* Triggers: 0-5v
NB. These are part of a very limited run due to availability of the displays (they are actual NOS vintage HP calculator LEDs).
Lien constructeur : ALM Busy Circuits