Un Buchla 259 version Eurorack ça vous tente ?
Plus exactement il est annoncé comme un double oscillateur avec fonction waveshaping. [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
* 30 HP width, up to 1" in depth (super slim and therefore skiff friendly)
* All analog signal path inspired by and based on famous west coast synthesis — a module within the idea of harmonic generation based on additive synthesis theory
* 2 discrete OTA triangle-core VCOs both with hard- (resetable) and soft- (inverting) syncs. The cores are self made custom encapsulated circuits with decent results of tracking (up to 6 octaves) as well as fine temperature stability
* Selectable tracking (1 or 1.2 v/oct) by setting a jumper (we believe at last a few wigglers will appreciate that)
* Bolted potentiometers, wobble free for heavy duty
* Multi-turn frequency knobs sweep up to 10 octaves
* Oscillator tuners that simply always work
* Of course, RoHS and cat friendly [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
The harmonical section of the carrier oscillator involves a complex chain of waveshapers, crossfaders, wavefolder as well as the "Mood Index" with amplitude-, balanced-, frequency- and timbre-modulation.
Every parameter is voltage controlled, interacts with and depends on each others position.
The whole scheme is a bit complex for immediate understanding. We consider the better way to understand it, is to start with forgetting about the waveforms – just explore it.
Here is kind of a starmap for you to imagine the possibilities: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
Et le thread officiel sur Muff.
Les compilations synthé-mod
Albums & EPs 100% Serge Modular